Sjørring Church

Photo: SoS.WebApplication.Models.IntegrationBroker.Attractions.File?.Photographer
Gallery

Description

The ship's north door, which is still in use, has a pair of rare, free-standing columns with profiled shafts.

The south portal has been removed, but was restored by a restoration in 1875.

In the cemetery is the so-called bishop's grave with two prism-shaped boulders.

Leaflets about the church can be purchased on site.

PHOTOS: Niels Clemmensen

 

The ship's north door, which is still in use, has a pair of rare, free-standing columns with profiled shafts.

The south portal has been removed, but was restored by a restoration in 1875.

In the cemetery is the so-called bishop's grave with two prism-shaped boulders.

Leaflets about the church can be purchased on site.

PHOTOS: Niels Clemmensen

 

Sjørring Church

Village church | Sjørring Church | Thy

village church, Sjørring Church, Thy

The village church Sjørring Church was originally consecrated to Our Lady, and bears the mark of Sjørring in the Middle Ages was the capital of this part of Thy.

{{$t(variables.showDescription ? 'general.$readLess' : 'general.$readMore')}}

Area

Address Næstrupvej 4 Sjørring
7700 Thisted
See everything in this area

Information

Facilities and topics

Village church

Coordinates

Longitude: 56.951662
Latitude: 8.590079

Sjørring Church

Address Næstrupvej 4 Sjørring
7700 Thisted
T 9793 1061
jeka@km.dk